Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sometimes things aren't what they seem

So, CM lost her bed last night and then went crying to anyone who would listen that she'd lost her bed, acting all surprised like she hadn't caused a major uproar the night before. She had to go downstairs to Overflow and was told to stay there.

Down the stairs she went and right back up.

She was guided down the stairs again and right back up.

She accused people of laughing at her when they were laughing at something else entirely. Of course, my evil sense of humor made me make the poor person laugh which made her even crazier.

Down the stairs yet again and right back up.

Then back down the stairs again. And there she stayed. At least until they went and got her and she ended up leaving with the Fairfax County Police officer.

We all thought it meant she'd get the help she needs. She's either over- or under-medicated, but I know her medication isn't right and I'm a lay person.

This morning, there she was, causing trouble as usual. She has to behave herself for 30 days in order to come back upstairs. Day One didn't go so well.

Not anticipating anything different for Day Two.

Side note: yes, I'm keeping a scorecard with all the abbreviations I'm using for people's names. If I didn't, I'd be so lost myself it isn't funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment