Monday, January 28, 2013

Brace yourself...

I am too nice. I need to learn how to be mean or, if not,  at least impolite.

Yesterday's stray person has turned into today's "make it go away" person especially when I've spoken with Ms. L and she gave me a list of what said person said/did to her and it matched verbatim. And that means I'm going to have to be mean. Now, I proved this morning that I could be mean or if not mean, at least assertive. Someone was being obnoxious by preaching first thing in the morning. So I started with "no" and my hand held up and that shut preacher boy up. However, preacher boy didn't remain quiet so I had to turn back around and inform him that it was too early in the morning to listen to someone preach. Now that shut him up.

Oh lordie, SP (stray person) just showed up here and I think I may be in trouble now if he's actually trying to track me down. Gonna have to start working on the mean and I think I know exactly what to do. Fingers crossed, I'm going to be able to make it stick.

SP just appeared and I made it stick. Yay for me!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment