Friday, January 11, 2013

Back to the funny

Today's lesson, boys and girls, is all about sugar.

Or why you should keep it away from me at all times, at all costs.

This lesson was learned the hard way last night by some people who didn't know better then, but do now. They let (like they could have stopped me) me have a Cherry Coke. Mistake, big big mistake. Caffeine AND sugar, right before bed. Bad idea. Very bad idea.

I was bouncing off the ceiling. I was outside in the cold wearing flip flops. I wanted to go dancing. I was wearing people out just listening to me talk because it was fairly nonstop. Every time someone said something, I had a response for it. I was ON last night. I even read the majority of a book I've been dying to read last night. And then I couldn't sleep.

And 6:00 came around horrifyingly early.

No sugar tonight. No sugar ever. Sugar is bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment