Thursday, July 28, 2011

Renting

I've been chewing this one over for a few days now and I really need to state my opinion on this one.

If I have until the 5th of the month to pay my rent without incurring a late fee, then that's when you'll get your rent. And, by the way, most landlords would be more than happy to receive their rent on the 5th rather than later because it's still cheaper for them in the long run. You don't get to whine and piss and moan because your renters never pay the rent until the 5th. Be grateful they're paying it at all and that they haven't skipped out on you entirely. Oh, yeah, and their checks haven't bounced.

I actually had the sublime joy of hearing someone complain about how he wasn't going to give his renters a good reference because they never paid on the 1st of the month when the rent was actually due. And then I got to hear him complain again that he went into his renters' abode, without their knowledge, and for no particular reason and they had left dirty dishes in the sink over the weekend.

The horrors.

All landlords should have it so rough, ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment