Sunday, July 24, 2011

I've been robbed!!!

The whackadoodles are back in full force and, Ms. Thomas, this post is mostly about you. Because you're the one who stole my frozen strawberry lemonade and showed no conscience and no remorse about it. You stood there like you hadn't a care in the world and you had done nothing wrong except I ended up with your cup that had your name on it and, yes, I know what your name is, don't I, Ms. Thomas?

And we'll add a little soupcon at the end of your name... Ms. E. Thomas, Thief (and not a good one since I looked right at you, knowing instantly that it was you.)

That said, the wonderful manager made me a slightly bigger one to make up for Ms. Thomas' thieving ways. So, now you know, check the name on that drink before you take it.

Then there was the mother whose child was not yet a toddler and would have needed a booster seat in any case, but probably really needed a high chair. Of course, she tried to just sit said child in a regular seat at a regular table and said child immediately grabbed the edge of the table and tried to stand up. Yeah, *I* was ready to grab the child and tell the mother that she was trying to kill her child. Fortunately for both of us, she decided a booth would be a better option.

And, finally... leggings should not only be opaque, but they should not be close to the color of your flesh because they make you look naked. Now, that may be what you want and, if so, I'm sure there's a red light waiting for you somewhere but, if not, look in the mirror and try to judge yourself as a neutral party. Please look for flaws. And, btw, it is me calling the kettle black or it would be if I looked in a mirror first.

Stay cool, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment