Thursday, June 23, 2011

Frozen Custard

So yesterday I went to the Dairy Godmother and had a Door County Sour on Summer Pudding, which was massively, massively good. The only issue I had was the number of small children because, no, I don't particularly like small children especially ones whose parents think that everything they do is adorable because it isn't.

So there I sat, eating my sundae and reading my book and minding my own business and I hear not one, but three, "do you have to pee? Are you sure you don't have to pee? Are you positive you don't have to pee?"  Can't you say potty? I can live with potty, but pee does not go with my sour cherries.  And then, the first monster child actually comes over and sits at my table and starts asking me questions. I know some people would be thrilled and would just talk his ear off, but I was minding my own business, I was reading my book, and I was not gazing adoringly at said child.

When does my Molly return home?

No comments:

Post a Comment