Saturday, February 23, 2013

Where to start...

JTA has just gotten on my last nerve. I didn't even know I had a nerve left where he was concerned, but apparently I did. It's gone now.

JTA stopped by G's the other day and since I wasn't in the mood to tolerate someone who merely tries to not start drinking before noon, I got up and went into the bedroom and laid down. Best way I knew of to keep my mouth shut, per G's request. To those who know and love me, that's done now. I have been disrespected for the last time.

Yes, JTA doesn't particularly like women. In fact, JTA is a conspiracy theorist who doesn't like much of anyone.

He went to use the bathroom and the next thing I hear is him asking G if he needs to flush. G says "yes, of course" and JTA replies, loud enough for me to here, but not G, that he had to ask since this was a bachelor pad.

Ummm... no, it isn't. But apparently that point is lost on JTA. He wants me gone so he's going to try to passive-aggressive me out of G's life. Now if only G would see that one coming.

G was  informed that I'm done keeping my mouth shut and I'm really done being disrespected. Now I sound more like me.

1 comment:

  1. Can I sell tickets? We can make a fortune in popcorn and soda at a fight like this!

    ReplyDelete