Sunday, February 3, 2013

Oh boy

Another day, another weekend long gone. And, boy, one minute it was Friday afternoon and five minutes later, it was Sunday. I think I'd like to have a weekend once in a while that lasts forever, but not because I'm bored. I want it to last forever because it just does. Or at least more than five minutes. I don't think I'm asking for too terribly much.

Maybe I am.

It appears that I'll be cooking dinner at some point in the near future. I do love to cook. I was told at one point this weekend that someone got excited when he heard that I knit because that meant that I could also cook. Yeah, well, he got that part right anyway.

So I'll be cooking one day this coming week. Pecan Turkey, mashed potatoes (from scratch), and some sort of green vegetable. No dessert because I can't have them and he isn't fond of sweets. Although maybe I could find something savory instead.

Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment