Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Question of the day

So J is still walking around with multiple dpns in her hat, and one of the needles she's using is a circular one. I just don't understand.

Did you know that if you google "invisible cast on," the majority of the links refer to a provisional cast on?

And, finally... I took CV's Clapotis to knitting last night where we had a couple of newbies. And as one of them, CO, was just oohing and aaahing over the Clapotis, I heard a question that I'd never heard before. "Is there a video that shows me how to drop a stitch?" Now, that was the actual question, although it was phrased as CO was fondling the dropped stitches and the phrasing was asking if there was a video showing how to make those huge ladders that make the Clapotis the beautiful thing that she is. Me being me and not in the mood to suffer anyone gladly, I stated that there were 15,000-20,000 of them out there and if it was that hard, there wouldn't be nearly as many of them. So now CO will be all paranoid if she can't figure out how to drop a stitch.

Eh, such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment