Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BL has come home!!!





Yes, it's a small pic and it isn't very good, but it's all I've got for now. BL is part Australian Cattle Dog and part Australian Shepherd and he is absolutely beautiful. He's also a project dog because he's very shy, very timid, and about afraid of his own shadow. But, somehow, he grabbed me and Sasha's being very possessive of me right now, clinging more than usual and really wanting lots of love (and she's getting it too!)

His name is BL, after Brooks Laich, who is my very favorite hockey player and I even threatened to become an Oilers fan if the Capitals let him go and Edmonton signed him.

So now I have two dogs with hockey names: Sasha after Sasha Semin and BL after Brooks Laich.

More pics as soon as I can coax him onto the balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment